Welcome to Cenultra. Nearly every type of building today has electrical power, communications, lighting and other systems. These systems are installed during construction and serve essential purposes without which structures are generally uninhabitable. All of the technology and modern equipment we rely on to make our lives easier, from computers to toasters and everything in between relies upon a constant, reliable supply of electricity.
Electrical services start from £78 p/h.
For this purpose, it is essential to have appropriate wiring and a proper electrical supply infrastructure installed and maintained to meet standards. While installation of new electrical equipment or wiring is relatively less complex during construction, maintaining it becomes much more complex.
Call Cenultra for a qualified and registered electrician on 0207 127 5128
Our services include:
- Additional sockets
- Circuit breaker repairs
- Commercial Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Circuit board installations
- Complete and partial rewiring
- Earthing ports and bonding
- Commercial electrical safety certificate
- Consumer unit replacements
- Cooker points
- Cooker repair
- Cooker Installations
- Domestic appliances
- Electric heating installation
- Electrical repairs
- Door entry systems
- Electrical boiler installations
- Electric heaters
- Emergency lighting installations
- Electrical fault finding
- Electric boiler repair
- External lighting repairs
- Electric radiators
- Electric heating repair
- Emergency 24-hour service
- Fused spurs
- Fuse box replacements
- Garden lighting installations
- Garden lighting repair
- Heating controls
- Electric Hob repairs
- Electric Hob installation
- Immersion heaters
- Lighting installations
- Lighting design
- Lighting-low voltage
- Lighting repair
- Power shower installations
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Residential electrical safety certificate
- Sockets Replacement
- Sockets Repair
- Security lighting
- Switches Repair
- Switches Replacement
- Towel rails
- Testing and inspections
- Tripping circuits
- Underfloor heating installations
- Underfloor heating repairs
- Water heaters repairs
- Water heaters installations
This is partly due to difficult access to equipment, and partly due to isolating faults in the electrical system while keeping other equipment running and in working order. Residential electricians generally look after wiring and troubleshoot problems in peoples’ homes, including replacing faulty equipment. Electricians who work with businesses and large establishments perform scheduled maintenance and generally repair large motors, specialized equipment, and control systems.
Electrician Responsibilities and Training
Electricians are responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining wiring, control, and lighting systems. They also inspect vital electrical components like transformers and circuit breakers. Additionally, their work also includes identifying electrical problems and replacing or repairing faulty wiring or fixtures.
Electricians working in residences and other types of buildings must be able to read detailed blueprints and technical diagrams showing the layout of circuits and locations of outlets, fixtures, and other equipment. As such, it is vital that electricians, like other professionals responsible for our safety and comfort, are appropriately trained and licensed.
Increasingly complex levels of construction also mean that electricians must be appropriately experienced to ensure that your electronic equipment stays protected from accidental damage and repairs are performed to the required standard. Most electricians complete a technical program related to circuitry, basic electrical work, and workplace safety in order to get certified.
They may also complete an apprenticeship of varying duration with senior and more experienced electricians. Most electricians are registered with the building regulations competent person schemes. They must meet certain standards and complete a training program that meets specific requirements in order to register. Many local authorities only give permits for electrical work to NAPIT, NICEIC, ELECSA and STROMA approved electricians.
Signs of Faulty Electronics
Faulty electrics are extremely dangerous, and each year 12,500 fires and over 2,000 shock accidents occur in homes. This makes it important to know and recognize the symptoms of electrical wiring issues, and to contact immediately an NICEIC registered electrician to evaluate the problem. Electrical faults at your home or business may be indicated by one or more of the following:
- Circuit breaker problems: Usually indicate a circuit is overloaded and prevents wires from overhearing and potential electrical fires.
- Electric shocks: While they can be occasionally caused by static from a carpet, shocks usually indicate a serious grounding problem or improper wiring.
- Hot Ceiling: Ceiling fixtures may rapidly become warm, particularly after extended periods of using lights or other equipment. These fixtures are usually not well insulated and pose a fire hazard.
- Flickering Lights: This issue can be caused by a defective light fixture, or faulty connections in wiring or to a circuit breaker box. This issue requires immediate professional attention, and if ignored may cause permanent damage due to your electrical equipment.
- Buzzing or Discolored Outlets: If your outlets or switches show signs of discoloration or emit a buzzing sound, they may indicate a loose connection, short, or faulty wiring which can potentially cause a fire.
- Burning Smell: A burning smell is usually the first and most dangerous sign of an electrical fire. It can be caused by overheating, short circuiting, or materials adjacent to wiring catching on fire.
From a single new plug to completely rewiring your residence or office, Cenultra electrical services London offer competitive rates and provide services in all locations across North, South, East, West London, Essex, Sussex, Kent, and Surrey. Our services are also available on the M25 and surrounding area. While finding a certified and experienced electrician in London may seem like a daunting task, you can easily choose our electricians London in no time by using the internet or yellow pages.
Out Electrical services are provided both by independent contractors and larger building and contracting firms. An electrician in London working for a large firm will work as part of a crew with one or more helpers and apprentices who will assist in completing the job on time. Electricians may have to work both outdoors and indoors, depending on where particular equipment such as the main fuse box and other wiring is installed. Their work may also take them to different worksites with local or long distance commuting being the norm. Electricians London mostly work full time, however, weather conditions can alter work schedules.
You may find an emergency electrician London on call for 24 hour periods. We have some electricians may also accept overtime, particularly for work on weekends, or during scheduled maintenance or visits to construction sites in order to keep up with deadlines. In addition to maintaining and repairing all types of wiring, lighting, and control systems, electricians London may also fit intruder alarms, smoke detectors and fire alarms, as well as CCTV systems. This work is usually overseen by an experienced electrician to ensure high standards of workmanship.
Affordable electrical services London are available for all types of services including inspection of residences and businesses for faulty equipment and other electrical problems. Cost-effective routine maintenance and construction services for all types of electrical work are also offered. Electrical testing services to minimize the risk of a fault in compliance with PAT standards can also be utilized for your business. If you are about to offer a property for rent, you can hire an electrician to inspect wiring and all electrical installations and ensure all equipment is in working order. Some services also offer 24-hour emergency electrician London at no extra charge and promise to have an operative at your location within an hour or less.