Commercial Electrical Safety Certificate Inspection From £150
Simply call us if you need a Commercial Electrical Safety Certificate in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent and surrounding.
Whether your requirement is for commercial electrical testing or certificate on office premises, retail outlets, industrial sites, hotels, residential homes, or small domestic properties. Cenultra Electrical Testing can provide you with a cost effective and professional service.Do you need commercial-property electrical testing require certificates for your insurance or to comply with The Electricity at Work Act?
Call us on 0207 1275 128 to get a Commercial Electrical Safety Certificate.
By law you should carryout electrical inspection every three to five years dependent on previous inspections recommend. This inspection examines the state of the electrical wiring throughout the commercial property and thoroughly checks the safety of the electrical installations.
Our commercial electricians use the most recent testing instrument to trace a fault which enables them to identify and fix faults rapidly. As soon as our commercial electrician has carried out the inspections they will provide you with a report detailing any faults and suggestions for remedial works.
We can carry out commercial electrical testing in all sorts of properties from offices, industrial units and factories to commercial properties. Our test outcomes are evaluated against set parameters in accordance with IET Regulations and any defects or potential risk are then recorded and logged.
Our Electrical commercial electricians hold to Part P qualifications and are accredited and regulated by either the:
SELECT (For Scotland)
You could require a commercial electrical installation condition report or commercial electrical safety certificate for a variety of reasons, such as when offering or purchasing a commercial property. Or, you may require a report to find out the condition of an installation after a flood or fire, or at the end of the duration recommended in a previous electrical certificate.
Objectives of a condition report are to:
- Record the outcomes of the commercial electrical inspection and testing to ensure the commercial electrical installation is safe to be used of until the next examination (following any work needed to make it safe);.
- Help finding any damage and wear and tear that might influence safety, and report it;.
- Help finding any parts of the commercial electrical installation that do not fulfill the IET Wiring Regulations;.
- Assist finding anything that could lead electric shocks and high temperatures, which can cause deaths, burns, fires and other injuries;
- Produce an important record (Electrical Installation Condition report ) of the installation at the time of the examination, and for assessment and inspecting in the future.